Friday, November 21, 2008

Ol' MacDonald had one...

and now my nephew will have one too!


This was another free tutorial posted by the UK Lass in US. I made this one for my little nephew who is very much into animals and what sounds they make right now. This would make a great doll house or even a little dog house with a stuffed dog inside. The possibilities are endless.

It buttons up and has handles so it can be carried with the little animals and book inside, and then opens out for playtime.

E-i-e-i-o.


I think the sewing is out of my system now. Back to focusing on knitting. Right now I'm knitting Wisteria by Kate Gilbert from the Fall Twist Collective. I really love how the cables look like vines trailing down from the collar. Another genius design! Have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

sweetp said...

Oh loving the look of your sweater, and that barn is gorgeous, well done!!

Anonymous said...

That is so clever. I remember how my little brother would play for hours and hours with his barnyard set. This is so much more special because it's handmade with love.

The Wisteria is going to be gorgeous in that color.

Philigry said...

ro die for! all of it! i can't wait to see that knit.

a friend to knit with said...

no way! where was that tutorial when my kids where little!! i adore it.

Anonymous said...

fabulous barn!

MadMad said...

Oh, that barn is sooo clever! And cute!

Stephanie said...

I saw that tutorial a few weeks ago and have it on my to make list for the Holidays as well! I'm glad the pattern was easy - it turned out so well!